U

Monday, December 4th, 2023 2:14 AM

Closed

How do I file a complaint about my order?

I ordered a new phone a month ago and still haven’t received it. FedEx doesn’t know where  my order is, called xfinity mobile line multiple times.  They refuse to cancel my order, or refund me for lost package. Every phone call with xfinity ends with we can’t  help you, call fedex . FedEx is telling me to contact xfinity. I’ve been waiting for my package for over a month.  I am furious with this type of service. Just want my money back at this point. 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

10 months ago

Greetings, @user_xd5738! Thanks for reaching out about the Xfinity Mobile device delivery. I know that should be a happy time and apologize that the package has not arrived. We have limited access to help with Xfinity Mobile but can get a ticket open for you. The team we work with is awesome at what they do and super helpful! Let's get to the bottom of this! 

Please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the direct messaging icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

2 Messages

Just wanted to say thank you again, my issue was resolved. I am a happy customer again.  😊

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

That's what I love to hear, @user_xd5738! Thank you for trusting us to help :). I hope you have a great rest of your day! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here