Jimm3101's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, November 16th, 2023 4:44 PM

Closed

Holding my phone HOSTAGE!!!!!

I paid off my phone 26 October 23. I have since moved to Iowa and am ATTEMPTING to transfer to Consumer Cellular. I have tried SEVERAL times to get it unlocked and every time I hear 24-48 hours. Well, needless to say, it is still locked. Unfortunately I have an iPhone 14 Pro. It has a digital SIM card. They refuse to unlock my phone. I had to buy a Tracfone just to run my business. What in blazes do I gave to do to get this done? There is an obvious language barrier. Here's an idea, how about if Xfinity sends me a new unlocked phone and I send back this worthless 1400 dollar paperweight?

Does anyone have any ideas or help?

Thank you,

Jim [Edited: "Personal Information"]

Well, I can receive emails anyway

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

11 months ago

Well, it makes 5 times now that I have tried to get Xfinity to unlock my phone. This is the 5th time I have heard 24-48 hours. This time she said the problem was resolved and closed. They sent me an email and unlocked it. I don’t know whose phone they unlocked but it wasn’t mine! 
does anyone have anything to help me get this done?

thanks,

jim

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

11 months ago

@Jimm3101 Good morning! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to our Community Forums Team. I can see how this would be frustrating. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are limited over this platform, I do however want to be sure to get you in touch with an Xfinity Mobile expert to assist you. To begin, can you please Direct Message your name, the mobile phone number associated with your account, and the service address?

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Well folks, it took sending an email to Xfinity corporate but it got the job done finally!!!!! Xfinity has an email called ask Tom. that is the corporate president i guess. this morning i received a call from his assistant and in less than 5 minutes I had my phone unlocked and up with Consumer Cellular.

I hope everyone else has better luck than I did. Thanks to all or your support

Jim

2 Messages

11 months ago

On the same boat here.. The support is really pathetic, Every time I talk to an agent I hear a couple of hours and then again nothing.

(edited)

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

11 months ago

Somewhere in the Xfinity website is a link called “Ask Tom.” It worked for me. I hope you find relief as I did.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here