A

Thursday, January 25th, 2024 3:56 PM

Help unlocking a phone

I need help unlocking my LG X Charge that i paid off over 3 years ago. 

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

5 months ago

Hello @anachronistic

Thanks for taking the time to reach out. At this time, Xfinity Mobile support on social media is currently limited, and we only have access to help with general questions about pricing, service offers, and basic troubleshooting available on xfinitymobile.com. For the best assistance, please contact our Xfinity Mobile support center through any of the following methods:

• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968

• Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

• Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

5 Messages

@XfinityTy​ i honestly don't care how limited your services are. You advertise yourself as Xfinity mobile and as such every Xfinity employee should be able to help me with an unlock request. 

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

@anachronistic - I understand your point. Unfortunately, I am unable to assist with that specific request. Have you tried reaching out to the Xfinity Mobile team using the chat option provided above? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

i have, they've been of no help. Heck i even got a call from someone from xfinity mobile to unlock my phone but in reality they didn't do anything.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here