U

Wednesday, August 21st, 2024 5:22 AM

Garbled and contradictory reading from scripts

As I write this, I'm waiting for "chat" from xfinity, India Office, of course. I've already spent more than 2.5 hours today and bounced from 3 different agents. They refused to speak with me, and instead would only text. One refused to let me communicate over laptop and wanted me. to use their app. Earlier this week, it was again longer than one hour and no resolution on the same issue.

I was calling to dispute a charge. At no point did these representatives do anything but try to sell me a new plan. I told them that I already had my own modem and did not want an ipad. They continued to read from the same script.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 month ago

user_4kw7su Good morning, Happy Friday! Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team to share your experience. It's not our goal to make it difficult to reach us, I will be sure to pass along the feedback. In the meantime, I would be happy to assist you with your charge, and make any necessary adjustments. To begin, can you please send a Direct Message with your name, and service address? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here