U

Wednesday, October 25th, 2023 3:45 PM

Closed

Frequency 2.0 - double beeps about every 30 seconds when playing music

I have an Iphone 14 and connected fine to my Frequency 2.0 but I get an annoying double beep about every 30 seconds.   How do I turn that Off?

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

9 months ago

Hello @user_5e26kc, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media. 

We have a specialized team of experts that are able to assist our Xfinity Mobile customers. That team can be reached at 1 (888) 936-4968 via text message and over the phone. If you'd rather chat with a Mobile expert online, that can be done through this link comca.st/3G78PAk. We know our customers are the best part of Xfinity and appreciate you taking the time to give us the opportunity to help.

3 Messages

5 months ago

I have the same beeping problem that began yesterday. The speaker is charged. It double beeps every 30 seconds or so. I couldn't get past the automated idiot at Xfinity because it doesn't recognize "Frequency 2.0" and none of the options given are relevant. 

This is a forum. I thought that was where you went for assistance. Please don't refer me to the automated idiot. I couldn't locate an online manual for the speaker. Do you have a link for one? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here