U

Thursday, August 15th, 2024 9:23 PM

Free phone

Not sure if I'm in the right place, but here goes.  About 2 months ago I deleted items from my Xfinity account.  I chatted with an Xfinity and explained to him that I was tired of the extremely high bills and was thinking of dropping Xfinity all together.  The CSR stated he would make the changes to my account and also offered me a FREE phone in order to lure me into staying with Xfinity.  Based on his promise of making the changes to lower my bill and of getting a free phone, I agreed to stay with Xfinity.  He assured me my FREE phone would be mailed to me the same day.  A few days later, imagine my surprise when I got a package from Xfinity.  Instead of the FREE phone I was offered, I got a modem.  I promptly got on the chat again (impossible to get a live person on the phone) and asked why I got a modem instead of my FREE phone, the CSR could not answer.  Instead, she offered me a much less valuable phone and said in order for them to ship it, I'd have to pay the tax on it first.  This was NOT the original agreement!To say I'm sick of Xfinity would be an understatement!  No free phone and they didn't even adjust my account when requested.  I've had it with Xfinity and am truly looking into other services

Official Employee

• 

923 Messages

2 months ago

user_wbd7vy This isn't the experience we want you or any customer to have, and my team can help. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here