U

Saturday, June 1st, 2024 2:06 PM

Fix my order requiring identity verification.

I purchased 2 lines with some offers. One of them is paid line with BYO and other one is free line(for a year) with iphone promotion. It is not complicated! the order took me about 1 and half hour. Next thing I know, they want me to verify my identity on mobile phone order (understandable). I verified it. Then, the message says to wait 24 hours for identity to be verified. Like why is the system so slow. Whatever changes I make in my account eventually take up so much of my time and energy. Its been 24 hours and I haven't received any confirmation email that verification for this order completed or something. Xfinity on chat or on verification team call is not helpful (telling me to keep waiting).

- I am just frustrated with Xfinity customer team b/c, I have been through so much before with Xfinity and I don't want to put myself in such position again. 

- My account has issues upgrading to 5g (some how better,newer and cheaper plan ), its been 4 days since they created ticket. Still waiting for that to be fixed.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

4 months ago

Hello @user_zre5hf, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the ticket, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address.

To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here