S

Monday, April 1st, 2024 3:11 PM

FedEx lost my package

Hi everyone, 
Just sharing my case here so you don't have to deal with all of the things I had to do. 

So on Friday March 22nd, I ordered an iphone 14 and I was supposed to get it by Sunday. I waited until Tuesday the 26th morning since the tracking number never got any updates since Sunday 24th and it was saying that the package was loaded to the truck and out for delivery. It also said that a signature was required. Tuesday morning I called fedex and they said "we had a problem with your package" and they also opened a case for my package so I can share that case number with my sender (Xfinity). Then the employees of the xfinity store told me they were able to cancel the phone and I was going to get my money back in 2-3 days, then I was on the phone on Wednesday morning dealing with some issues with the line we opened at the store the day before, and I told the story to the lady on the phone (Xfinity support) and she said that the phone was not canceled and in order to get my money back I had to go to the police station and get a police report about this situation. Then she said I had to sent them the police report number. By Friday morning I get an email from fedex saying this "After exhausting all search options, we haven't been able to locate this shipment. Please inform your shipper so they may contact us regarding a claim"

I made an email with all the details about fedex and telling them that I had to take a day off from work to deal with all this situation for a phone I never got. 
Xfinity really needs to do something about all these cases like mine, I'm wasting a lot of time at work just to deal with all of this. I hope I can get my money back and xfinity gets in touch with fedex.

Now I have to wait for Xfinity Mobile Shipping Claims to reply my email. Really bad customer service in the store and through the phone. 

Official Employee

• 

3.9K Messages

3 months ago

Hey, SNVA! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! I apologize to hear of the issues you are having with your phone being lost during shipping. I'm sure we will be able to get to the bottom of it. Since it has been two days, did you ever get an email follow-up from our Xfinity Mobile team?

6 Messages

2 months ago

Thank you for posting your story. Reading posts like yours is making realize I need to pay for a lawyer to deal with my similar situation immediately instead of wasting my time on Xfinity's useless customer service.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here