A

Monday, April 15th, 2024 7:46 PM

Expired Visa Card

Hi,

I have a Visa card from Xfinity Mobile which expired 02/23 but still has balance on it. I requested for a card with new expiration on 03/19/24, haven't received it yet. Could you please help me get a new one with remaining balance.

Regards,

<Edited: Personal Information>

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

6 months ago

Good afternoon, ankits1! Thanks for reaching out about the expired gift card. We would be happy to check on what happened with the ticket that was previously entered and take any additional steps that may be needed. Did you check your email for the replacement card? The cards are usually sent digitally now. Sometimes that will end up in the Spam or Deleted folder. 

2 Messages

Thanks for getting back. No, I don't have it in my email.

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

6 months ago

You're welcome, ankits1! I appreciate you confirming you don't see it in your email either. I will need to access your account from here.

Please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the direct messaging icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here