H

Saturday, September 21st, 2024 8:38 AM

eSIM swapping issue, HELP!

I have an iPhone 14 Pro that's completely broken and won't turn on, so I ordered an iPhone 16 Pro, which just arrived today. I went to a local Xfinity Store, and they told me that the only solution was to activate the 16 Pro with a new number (6664) and then contact Xfinity Mobile Tech Support to swap the numbers, after which I’d need to cancel the new line. However, there's a problem: on Xfinity.com/mobile under "Devices," it shows the numbers have been swapped, but when I try calling my old number (9662) from my wife’s phone, it doesn’t go through. All the calls I make from 16 pro display 6664 instead. I’ve spent a whole day trying to get help from customer service, but no one can resolve the issue, and it’s incredibly frustrating. I really don't know what they did with my number, I would really appreciate if any of you know what is going on.

Screenshot: https://ibb.co/xHp53bd

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

6 days ago

htang98 please send us a direct message so we can help wiht your Xfinity Mobile concern. You can use the Direct Messaging icon at the top of the page to send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." It's next to the bell icon on the right side of the page. 

Contributor

• 

173 Messages

5 days ago

You have to go under cellular in settings and install it yourself… They can't do it for you. You have to go in and check and see if it's listed under cellular and if not, you have to go in through the Xfinity app, find your mobile device devices and do a sim swap from there. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here