U

Friday, February 16th, 2024 11:39 PM

Escalation Ticket

I submitted an escalation ticket for a device that was lost via FedEx. How long does it take to hear back?

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

5 months ago

Hello, @user_r3ttzh! Once we have any requested documentation from you for the ticket (not requested in all situations) they are typically completed within 5 business days.

9 Messages

How can I contact the back office to find out if there’s been an update?

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

5 months ago

The Xfinity Mobile team sends out email communications to you about the ticket, @user_r3ttzh. To find out further details, you would want to speak with that team. They can be reached by calling or texting 1-888-936-4968, or by reaching out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile. <Edited to fix link>

(edited)

9 Messages

The link for the secure online chat doesn’t work

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Thanks for letting me know that the link I posted would not work, @user_r3ttzh. I edited my post to remove the hyperlink and put the address in the message body instead. Here it is as well, xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile. You may have to copy and then paste the address into your browser. That takes you to the Xfinity Assistant Live Chat for Xfinity Mobile. You can also get to the Xfinity Assistant through the Xfinity app by typing in the little chat box at the top of the screen. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

9 Messages

Was hoping I could speak to xfinity support through the forum

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_r3ttzh The best way to get a hold of our Customer Security Assurance team would be by visiting their website at https://internetsecurity.xfinity.com/help/report-abuse or dialing this number 1-888-565-4329. They'll definitely be able to help you through there.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

4 months ago

Trying to get a defective phone replacement that was purchased 42 days ago and activated within 30 days with Xfinity and Motorola for 4 hours now.  Told I was being transferred to a supervisor and sitting on hold over 45 minutes.  Same Comcast.  People in store seem to want to help but phone support is still terrible.

Official Employee

• 

991 Messages

Hi there, @user_83bnv0 ! Thank you so much for reaching your Digital Care team. I appreciate your patience while you waited to connect with me. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing trying to get your Xfinity Mobile concerns addressed. Please be assured you reached the right person to assist you. Can you please DM me your first and last name, along with your full service address so that I can assist you further.-Richard

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon 
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here