U

Thursday, January 25th, 2024 9:45 PM

Error in Billing

I was on a repayment plan for my mobile service.  The regular scheduled payment was deducted from my bank on Jan. 16th.  For some reason, my normal monthly payment was not taken as well.  I received an email that informed me I was late and my repayment plan could be in jeopardy of being terminated.  I attempted to call in on Jan 21st, but waited about 45 minutes and decided to use the chat option.  I asked why it says I missed a payment on my repayment plan.  An amount of $83 was taken out on the normal scheduled time.  I had just recently made a payment on my normal account for $252.00.  I am attaching the screen shots of the chat to further explain the situation.  The chat agent informed me that there was a glitch in the system and that I was all caught up and that the system will update in a few days.  Fast forward to Jan 26th.  My service was disconnected for a past due balance.  I called in and spent almost 50 minutes with billing before they could find out what the issue was.  I was told that the repayment plan and the regular monthly payment had to be made at the same time.  I don't know why  my monthly payment was taken off of autopay.  Anyway....  I explained that had that been explained to me on the chat, I would have remedied the situation and my service would not have been interrupted.  She didn't seem to care...  I moved all 5 of my lines, plus purchased 2 new iphones, from ATT less than 6 month ago.  I had been with ATT for over 20 years.  I made the wrong decision.  I should have never left ATT.  Xfinity does not know how to keep customers. I was told that i could not speak with anyone about this complaint.  No one seems to be able to keep me here.....

Official Employee

• 

692 Messages

5 months ago

@user_mzuqc5 This isn't the experience we want any customer have. I would have to recommend you reach out to Xfinity Mobile support for further assistance. For all Xfinity Mobile related questions please contact Xfinity Mobile by calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reach out to a Secure Online Chat. (https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile) 

3 Messages

Yeah Right!!!!  That's what got me into the situation in the first place.  I will be moving my 5 lines back to ATT.  Xfinity doesn't seem to care about customer satisfaction.  Thanks

Official Employee

• 

583 Messages

I am very sorry, and we want to work on getting this fully looked into. Can you please send us a DM so we can dive into everything together? 

Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

I did just as you asked and was told:

"an Unsolicited Direct Message to an Official Xfinity Employee is a violation of our Community Forum Guidelines."

"We appreciate the additional information. Our access to Xfinity Mobile is limited, and we aren't able to investigate a repayment plan as you require it. Please contact our XM Team as soon as you can so that this can be investigated further"

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here