U

Thursday, September 26th, 2024 1:57 AM

Employee iPhone upgrade for existing customers

Wanting to upgrade my iPhones , I am a employee and not seeing anything except the trade in which is nothing is there any other options

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

8 days ago

Hey there user_u8airx, to help with your upgrade request you'll need to reach out to XPE services. Have you reached out to them for support? 

2 Messages

How do I reach them?

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Sorry about the confusion @user_u8airx, typically employee accounts require support from the XPE team. Your supervisor and/or HR can assist with reaching out to them.

Although, our team can assist with Xfinity Mobile services on employee accounts. Could you please send us a DM with your full name and full address? We are available from 6 AM to 12 AM EST. While we will not be able to assist with upgrading your iPhone tonight, we’d love to continue working with you tomorrow! To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
 - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
 - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here