S

Thursday, May 16th, 2024 11:00 PM

Dual carriers

I have a Google Pixel 7 Pro that's a dual SIM phone. Slot 1 is a physical SIM with Verizon. I had another number on a Samsung S20 FE with Verizon that I had ported over to Xfinity. The Samsung SIM card reader is damaged so I wanted an eSIM for it, however the S20 doesn't support eSIM. So I want that number to have an eSIM so I can put it on slot 2 in my Google Pixel. I'm being told that Xfinity doesn't support Dual SIM phones that have two different carriers. Xfinity only supports it if both numbers are Xfinity numbers. So I can't have Verizon on one SIM and Xfinity on the eSIM. This doesn't make sense as that's really one of the sole purposes of having a dual SIM phone. Is this true?

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

5 months ago

Hey there SUJAGSWAG, thank you for the great post with details to let me know exactly what you're looking to accomplish. Current, Xfinity Mobile doesn't support multiple carriers per device. Even though your phone is a Dual-Sim, you'd only be able to have Xfinity Mobile on that device. Would you be interested in making your Google Pixel 7 Pro active with Xfinity Mobile? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here