U

Saturday, August 3rd, 2024 9:12 AM

Dispute

Over a month ago I disputed false charged on my account. I have spent relentless hours on hold, excessive dropped called on a daily basis. I was injured and hospitalized over two months ago, it has been absolutely agonizing in all attempts to seeking customer service support from xfinity. Each agent that I have spoken to failed to be accountable. I have constantly been transferred to the wrong department each week for several months with getting escalations addressed. The phone that was returned is still on my account. Many agents are not even able to understand basic English which has contributed to the excessive time on the line. Often I have experienced unacceptable conduct from agents making personal statements and denying essential rights to receiving customer service support. There have been numerous accounts where agents have assured me that this mattered would be resolved within one hour and in some instances I was informed two hours that SIM card would be activated. There has been zero accountability from the agents and this company. All attempts to escalate threes challenged continue to be unsupported.I have additionally tried to get assistance at the Xfinity store. There has been no resolve. In addition to all of this I have been charged for services that I have not been able to access and denied activation of SIM card after my phone was repaired. I have contacted corporate headquarters, however thes incidents were not attended to in any professional capacity. Please help to resolve this nightmare of unprofessional customer service.

4 Messages

2 months ago

It is no longer worth all of the time and countless efforts to try and get real help. How can AI provide effective resolutions. It is a complete hoax to attempt the chat assist or contact via email. How can a customer actually get support?

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Where is the human experience in customer support for xfinity mobile

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello, @user_qtopoz 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a direct message:

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon

2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here