U

Wednesday, December 13th, 2023 4:39 AM

Closed

direct message

I need to speak to someone in the corporate office regarding me having to spend 2 days trying to get a replacement ph for my daughter that lives goes to school in NYC while I reside in another state.  Her ph was stolen.  She needs a phone.  You'll let me pay for it online not knowing if I'm actually the real person but you will not allow my daughter who is an authorized user to pick the ph up in an xfinity store.  Or let me send it to her directly.  Last time we got a phone she went into the store and picked it up after I paid for it.  I was told after being spun in circles for hours that she could go to a store.  There is NO xfinity store w/in an hr. She is a young female going to college in NYC and had to ride the subway to NJ to get to the closest store to be told;  No this cannot be done.  An hour!!  I track her by her ph, its the only way to reach her.  It provides me comfort to be able to see her at any time.  So she makes the treck back home while I  waste another 1.5ish hours on the ph.  The woman finally talks me into purchasing the ph and having it mailed to me with the PROMISE/ASSURANCE that I can change the mailing address once I have the tracking number and it will go directly to her.  FALSE - I CANNOT CHANGE THE ADDRESS. I call again to speak to someone that really did not comprehend anything I was saying as hard as they were tryig...  So I call back again and I am met with sorry can't do that.  Now the phone is in transit to me, I have to wait to recieve it and then I have to turn around and fedEx it to NYC.  This is utterly ridiclous. RIDICLOUS!!! 

This is the most inconvenient situation I have ever had to deal with.  I need to speak to someone immediately.

Official Employee

• 

510 Messages

10 months ago

Good evening @user_aznq2u. We're very sorry to hear about the experience you had with getting your daughter a new phone. You mention calling in and speaking to someone who set up a new order for you. Can you confirm what number it was you called? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here