U

Tuesday, August 20th, 2024 3:22 AM

Device returned still shows bill due

Returned device months ago with my wife's device in the same box canceled the service. Still have a bill showing due. Hours of my time wasted in the phone I feel I have to contact the fcc and maybe a lawyer at this point.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

2 months ago

Hello user_dt1a3h we'd love to help clear this up for you. Were these for Xfinity Mobile? When you requested returns on these devices, were you sent multiple return labels? 

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, clicking on the pen and paper icon, and then entering “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and, affected mobile numbers and  address, and I'll be happy to help.

2 Messages

Only one return label was provided. I do not want to chat with those God awful people again. The last time I spoke with a rep not only did they NOT fix my problem but they tried to sell me something!! Inconceivable!!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

We're absolutely here to help user_dt1a3h and we want to help clear up those billing concerns.  Please reach out whenever you have time. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here