U

Sunday, July 14th, 2024 9:02 PM

deleted emails

I had all emails that I sent to myself from Truth Social moved to spam folder then after I moved them back to inbox, they were all deleted. I did not move them, nor did I delete them. They are not in trash either. I would like an explanation to what seems to be political censorship on behalf of Comcast. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

3 months ago

Thank you for choosing Xfinity and joining us here on the Forums, user_wthvjo. What client are you using to access your email, and are you able to view them via Xfinity Connect? Learn how to retrieve deleted email from your Xfinity Email account here.

2 Messages

@XfinityThomasA​ 

Thank you for your response. I have access to email thru two different devices, Google and Microsoft. I am unable to locate the emails in any folder, including the trash. I tried to restore deleted email but they just aren't there. No entity or person should be deleting or manipulating my or anybody's email. Quite concerning! 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_wthvjo Have you tried clearing you cache, and cookies on your web browsers, and then access the Xfinity Connect portal? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here