U

Sunday, July 7th, 2024 10:58 PM

Customer service time sink.

So fustrating.

Promotion when I upgraded was $400 off a new device, or free if I traded in the current device.  I chose trade in, but a friend requested the old device if possible.  Before the 21 days, I called up Xfinity to see if the $400 promotion would be effective if the device is not sent in.  The representative confirmed that would be the case.

Sure enough, a couple of months goes by, and the $400 promotion discount does not show up on the bills.  Called service.  Service was able to credit me for the promotion amount for the previous months.  My understanding was that they would also set up the discount for the remainder of the billing cycles.  Not the case.

A few more months passed and I realized the discount was not being applied.  Called service for about 1.5hours.  Same as before, credit for previous billings and said the discount would be implemented for future bills.  Again, not the case.

Called again for the latest bills. Just like before, it took 1-1.5 hours (going through many representatives) to get things resolved.  At least this time, it was clarified that the discount cannot be applied automatically for the future bills.  Calls will be necessary for future credits, and a note was added to the account so the first representative should be able to help.  Not holding my breath.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

3 months ago

user_dzh46h,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience with us. I sincerely apologize for the frustration and inconvenience you’ve faced while trying to resolve the issue with your promotion.

I understand how discouraging it must be to repeatedly reach out for the same problem, and I assure you that we are committed to finding a lasting solution for you. Your patience and persistence are greatly appreciated.

We value your time and loyalty as a customer, and it’s important to us that you have a seamless experience with Xfinity. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make this right. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out directly.

I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here