U

Thursday, November 30th, 2023 12:02 AM

Closed

Complain regarding xfinity mobile trade in

Last July I visited a xfinity store, and offer me a $600 trade in value for my iPhone XS MAX, which I agreed and they gave me a new IPhone 14. Since then almost five months later, after so many visits to the xfinity store, lots of calls to xfinity support all they can say is wait, oh yeah I still have my iPhone XS with me. I don’t receive any email or return parcel to ship my trade in phone, until today I chatted to an xfinity assistant and found out that the trade in offer was never applied to my new IPhone 14 so frustrating, I hope some one from xfinity would resolve this issue.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

10 months ago

Hi there, @user_81kkbb ! Thank you so much for reaching your Digital Care team. Thank you for your patience while you waited to connect with me. I'm very sorry for the trouble you having with your trade-in, I'll be more than happy to have this escalated. Please be assured you reached the right person to assist you. Can you please DM me your first and last name along with your full service address so that I can assist you further?

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon 
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here