U

Tuesday, April 9th, 2024 1:15 PM

Closed

Charged for phone I returned!

So I took I promotion to exchange my s23 ultra for a s24. Phone was too big. Anyways I had a Crack on my screen and had to use my insurance, so I could exchange my s23 ultra for a new one so I could trade in the crack-free one, so I could upgrade to the s24. I exchange and ship back old s23ultra and get my new one. that's taken care of. now I get my s24 and my wife ships the crack-free s23ultra. Before this, I tried returning to my local store ( groton, ct). they tell me they won't take it, I have to ship. I confirm the shipping labele emailed to me, they say yup send it there. Feb 23 @ 1pm my wife texted saying she went inside post office and shipped. I get an email a wk later saying I need to ship my phone, I call they say they have received it. OK, no worries. it shows up on my app saying I owe 766, phone bill is roughly 150.... great, so I called, they assure me they have phone ( xfinity customer care) and the bill showing would be changed and not reflect on my next statement. idk, maybe another week goes by, no changes but I wake up to no cell phone service right bf work at 4am. I call customer service on wife's phone, I confirm info and hand phone over to wife. they figure it out and she asks about charge, AGAIN. she tells my wife same thing. Fast forward I call the first bc I have over 600 dollars missing from my account. now they say they can't find phone. they need tracking. this is where I'm an idiot... I can't find it. since then we've tried post office, customer service, we're every 30 min I get someone new and start the whole process over. I sent over a month ago. I did my part, I was told I was good. I'm sorry I lost a tracking # but I was told I was good. so I never really thought to save it. it's a bigger mess and I just want my money back. I've been a customer for 5 yrs. never paid a bill late, got them 3 family members, 2 friends. I use to praise them. At this point unless they make it right soon, I'll return my cable boxes and get a new provider. as soon as my phone is within pay off, I will do the same. I understand they're trying to find the phone, but that's not my problem. I returned it and now am getting charged for it. this is so wrong. truly disappointed. Wish they would resolve it. That wasn't there money to take, also tried to shut off auto pay and wouldn't work. Xfinity make this right. has anybody else been here? what can I do? I've put so much time in already, I feel defeated.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

6 months ago

user_lnfhjj Good morning, thank you for reaching out today! I do have to apologize though; due to account security reasons we cannot help with this issue over social media. For assistance with this matter, please give us a call at 1 (888) 936-4968 or chat online at https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile and one of our experts will be happy to look into this for you!

3 Messages

I would love to chat with someone who can help. if there's a direct line to a person who can make things happen, sure. problem is I've called this number, probably 5 times. everytime it turns into an hr + conversation, getting nowhere. they're saying if I can provide a tracking #, that I've already given in previous conversations, saying phone had been recieved. we looked everywhere for it. we've started a case with both you guys and the post office. a store manager says they can't find the imei number.... I don't even have it to look into myself! I'd also like to state I have phone insurance, which covers a lost phone, which obviously I have. you guys have it and I can't wait till I prove xfinity wrong. I will not stop till I receive the money you took for a phone I sent.... Feb. 23rd.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

6 months ago

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to get this taken cared of after all these attempts, @user_lnfhjj. I would be more than happy to look into what's been done and see how we can help get this figured out.

In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

3 Messages

I tried finding xfinityraul, I can't so I sent a message to xfinity support asking for you... can you just message me?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here