U

Friday, March 29th, 2024 8:41 PM

Closed

Cell phone return labels

Why is it so hard to get return labels for the two phones I need to return?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

6 months ago

Good afternoon and happy Easter @user_evmi1s, we hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far. We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting return labels for your two phones you need to return, but rest assured you've reached the right team to help. We definitely want to ensure you are able to return your devices. Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Text Message: 888-936-4968

Phone: 888-936-4968

Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

If these options have not worked, please let us know and we'd be happy to get a ticket submitted to have return labels provided. We look forward to hearing back from you. 

1 Message

6 months ago

omg tell me about it, im facing the samething right now, i went to the store, talk on the phone with 3 agents, still no one could settle it, they like to transfer my line to other, im so frustrated 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello user_r5ivc5 we're sorry to hear that you've had frustrations in-store and calling in to try and get return labels for your Xfinity Mobile devices. We'd love to help resolve things once and for all for you.  

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and we'll gladly assist.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here