KWings51's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, December 7th, 2023 6:04 PM

Closed

Can’t activate phone & can’t return it, either.

On Nov 29, I ordered an iPhone 12 via my Xfinity Mobile account.

it arrive two days later. When Imwent to activate it, it didn’t appear in my list of devices online. I couldn’t activate it. I chatted with a customer service agent who told me not to worry, the phone would be connected to my account within 24 hours.

It wasn’t.

I contacted customer service again and was told a similar story. 

On Sunday, Dec 3, I contact customer service again. And again, they were unable to activate my phone, connect it to my account, or tell me what was causing this problem.

I asked to just initiate a return. They kept me on hold almost an hour before telling me they couldn’t provide me with a return label for 48-72 hours. The label never arrived.

They sent me a case number and that was it. I’ve received no explanation of what is causing this problem and why they can’t either activate the phone I paid for or let me return it. I’ve also received no timeline for when I can expect this problem to be fixed. Meanwhile, my return window will close on Dec 13.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

7 months ago

Hello @KWings51, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media. I understand your concern with the phone, and want to help in any way I can. 

We have a specialized team of experts that are able to assist our Xfinity Mobile customers. That team can be reached at 1 (888) 936-4968 via text message and over the phone. If you'd rather chat with a Mobile expert online, that can be done through this link comca.st/3G78PAk. We know our customers are the best part of Xfinity and appreciate you taking the time to give us the opportunity to help.

1 Message

5 months ago

I’m having the same issue. Were you ever able to resolve it?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here