U

Monday, January 8th, 2024 7:36 PM

Closed

Can't access cell phone data usage

I want to access my cell phone data usage for last 2 months and keep getting error message

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

9 months ago

Hello @user_p6uq6j, and thank you for reaching out for help with your cell data usage concern. Our access is very limited, and we can't help get your request completed, but our mobile team can. Have you reached out to them with any of these methods to see if they can help: 

SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968

Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile?

1 Message

5 months ago

I have a similar problem.   Ever since they replaced the Xfinity Mobile app with an all-inclusive all Xfinity app I can't get to the Mobile information.

It says I have to switch to the Primary Account Holder which is my partners designation and not available to me.

WHY ?  Why have they made it impossible for me to check my data plan usage?

Customer service's answer is to call 888-936-4968.  Every morning I want to check it and I have to call this number, wait in the answer queue,  and wait to ask for the information.  WHY?

Joe

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_cbrtr7 Thanks for reaching out! Due to security purposes, Xfinity Mobile  information is only available to the Primary user in the Xfinity app at this time.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here