U

Friday, September 20th, 2024 11:13 PM

Can someone help me get call logs

Following the links on the website or in the app results in error messages. So I tried via chat. The first guy said he emailed the logs to me. I was online with him for over 30 minutes, nothing came through. I even changed my email address and waited while he supposedly re-emailed them to me. When I still didn't;t get them, he said that he was experiencing a glitch on his end. Then he said he was getting a supervisor, but he just transferred me to someone who said it wasn't his department. Then *that* guy transferred me somewhere else, where I was number 291 in line. I waited through that. Another guy came online, but said nothing, and then sent me to the back of the line *again.* I am now number 251 in line -- again -- and I have been in this open chat box for almost two hours. 

I just want the call logs. Why is this impossible? 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

6 days ago

user_fh6e8k Thanks for posting on our Community Forums. And for letting us know of your recent chat interaction. This is not the experience we would like you to have when requesting support. I'm sincerely sorry. Luckily, you've reached the best team for assistance. We'll do our best to make this right. To confirm, is this the process you have been following to request the call logs? How do I view my Xfinity Mobile call and text message history? You should be able to print the call log that way. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here