U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, June 22nd, 2023 9:48 PM

Closed

Blacklisted Lost or stolen -- help

I'm using iphone 13 Pro Max, I bought this from Apple Store in March 2022. I have been using this phone with Xfinity Service from the time I bought it. It was working fine until 12 May 2023. from 12th May my device is marked as lost or stolen. I never call Xfinity and told my phone is lost. I've been working with xfinity customer care for almost two months now to remove my phone from the blacklist. The advance support team was not able to address my problem. every time I call them they raise a request and I had to wait 72 hours for that to get addressed, which has never happened. Some agents say I have to check with Apple since I bought this phone from Apple, Which is weird because Apple never locks any phones. I listen to them and reached out to Apple technical support, they confirmed my device is open for any carrier. In fact the Apple Technical team agent contacted xfinity team(advanced support team), Xfinity team asked for 24 hours to fix my problem. after 24 hours it was never fixed(this happened one month before I write in this). 

Since customer support is not providing any solution then I decided to go to local xfinity store to seek some help. The local store manager, she was very helpful, She tried to help me with all means. But unfortunately She could not fix. She has escalated my case to the best possible way But nothing is going in a good way. I I showed all my purchase receipts from Apple with the model numbers which is matching to the my phone. I am the genuine owner and I did not report my phone as lost or stolen but it is now in last or stolen and nobody is able to help me out.

I tried to move out to a different carrier but my device is not accepted in any of the other available carriers. I in fact tried to go to Apple store to do a trade in and get a new phone, they said my device is not eligible for trading because it is blocked by the carrier. they also recommended only to work with xfinity.

now I am using my mobile phone just for taking pictures 

xfinity cannot even transfer my phone number to a different device, I almost spent without a phone number for a month and I got a temporary number from a different carrier and using this in a different phone. some of my friends came to my home just to make sure that I am OKAY because I'm not reachable on phone.

This is a very bad experience that I am facing with Xfinity, I paid $1099 for my device and I am suffering. There should be someone to help me out I don't know whom to reach out please guide me

Thank You
Vasu

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for reaching out to us on our community forums. This is not the experience we want you to have. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team would love to take a further look at this Xfinity Mobile issue.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

See  https://comca.st/3KQF8q9 for an example.

1 Message

1 year ago

I’m sueing your company I paid my phone off on full and you placed me your black list and have not taken me off I have not had your service for 6 months I been switched my service over from your carrier to another carrier. I have called multiple times and I even went to the store and no one would help they were all very disgusting and ignored me when I was trying to ask for help. I want my phone off  the black list I have done the right thing and paid it off fairly and even paid an extra bill you claimed I had. I will be getting my lawyers Involved at this point. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I have been working with these guys from almost 4 months and there is no action taken. This forum helpdesk they are just prompt in replying, but not fixing. I’ve been using Xfinity service for almost one and half year and all of a sudden it is blacklisted and Xfinity are suggesting me to go to Apple corporate office. They just simply pushing the ownership away

Official Employee

• 

923 Messages

@user_0c2798 This is not the experience we want any customer to have. We do want to make sure that you receive assitance with your Xfintiy Mobile concern. We'd love to help, but we don't have access to XFINITY Mobile accounts via social media, I do apologize. You would suggest contact our Mobile experts via one of the following methods:

• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Chat:  https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

There is already a chat going on my issue from June 22, I am still having probelm with my phone. this chat team is just a coordinators . they are not helping in fixing issue. 

1 Message

11 months ago

Can I have help my phone is sayi.g it's on the lost and stolen sheet but I have it with me

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello user_cl9f1t

To get more information on options for the device we would need to steer you to our Xfinity Mobile team. They are amazing! I included the various options here below on how to reach that team. Appreciate your time getting us in the loop. 

SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here