U

Friday, June 21st, 2024 11:01 PM

Black Listed IMEI for Xfinity

The Xfinity agent told me that my iPhone was damaged, he reported it on BlackList to offer me to buy a new one, after I discovered his move, I confronted him, he told me that Xfinity does not place them on BlackList, I checked several pages, and they all say which was reported by Xfinity.

Xfinity placed my iPhone SE on BlackList, I requested many times that they be removed from the blacklist because because it already works, now I cannot use them with any operator, they do not resolve, they do not respond to my messages, I went to the store and they tell me to enter contact by chat support, chat support sends me to phone support, phone support sends me to the store; I'm writing here to see if anyone can review and remove the blacklis.

IMEI [Edited: "Personal Information"]

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

5 days ago

Good afternoon and happy Sunday @user_ilc89m, we appreciate you reaching out on our Community Forums. We're sorry to hear about the frustrating situation with your phone being blacklisted and apologize for any inconvenience. Rest assured, you've reached the right team to help look into this. We'll need to get a ticket submitted over to our Executive Mobile team to assist with finding a resolution. To get started on the ticket process, can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name along with the service address on the account? To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

We look forward to working with you further! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here