U

Sunday, May 5th, 2024 6:52 AM

Billing Discrepancy and Poor Service Experience

I am writing to bring to your attention a significant billing issue and the highly unsatisfactory experience I have encountered since switching my mobile service from T-Mobile to Xfinity, as per the promotion offered to me on or before February 25,2024.

Upon being recommended to port my line from T-Mobile to Xfinity March 18 2024, I was assured of a promotional plan where my internet bill would be $25, the network service with the ported line would be $30, and I would receive a free additional line along with a Google Pixel phone at no extra cost. The total bill was supposed to be $55, plus taxes. However, to my dismay, after the porting process, I received a bill exceeding $120.

Not only was the billing amount significantly higher than what was promised, but I also discovered that unwanted numbers/lines were assigned to my account, and my ported number from T-Mobile was not reflected. Despite numerous calls to your customer care, I have faced incompetence, rudeness, and a lack of understanding regarding my issue.

The ordeal of spending hours on calls, including during important personal occasions like my anniversary, has been distressing. As a working woman with a full-time job, I cannot afford to lose hours of my time to rectify a mistake made by your company.

Moreover, the network service has not lived up to expectations, and the customer service representatives appear inadequately trained to handle customer issues effectively. This entire experience has left me feeling helpless, powerless, and drained.

I urgently request your intervention to resolve this matter promptly. I need assistance from individuals who can understand my problem and provide a solution. Alternatively, I request a return label to send back the device, along with a full refund of all the money paid to Xfinity.

I trust that you will address my concerns with the utmost urgency and provide a satisfactory resolution at the earliest.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Official Employee

• 

256 Messages

12 days ago

@user_zpw4xo Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a post seeking assistance. If you are still needing help, please send me a DM with your first and last name along with your full-service address, we can get started looking into your billing inquiry. 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/3KQF8q9 for an example.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here