U

Sunday, January 21st, 2024 10:16 PM

Bait and switch

Added 6th line to service 12/23 and purchased iPhone 15 and expected trade-in value of $450 for iPhone 8 Plus which was in perfect condition and mailed to Assurant 12/28. It’s been 3 1/2 weeks. Called Xfinity mobile who said 8 plus arrived and is being returned due to physical damage. The iPhone 8 was securely wrapped and mailed with label provided by Xfinity.  3 calls to Xfinity mobile and 2 calls to Assurant. Assurant swears they do not handle trade-ins. Xfinity final word was the deal is over and I should file a claim for damaged phone with USPS. BAIT AND SWITCH! Horrible company and customer service. Sorry I switched from another carrier. 

Official Employee

• 

581 Messages

6 months ago

@user_6qqwlt Hello, I am happy to be of assistance. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here