U

10 Messages

Wednesday, October 4th, 2023 3:52 PM

Closed

Another Empty Box, no phone.. HELP!

I stayed home from work today to sign for the new iPhone 14 (Red hence necessity to order) I ordered for a new line. It shipped and arrived today but I opened it and there was only the activation pamphlet, detail sheet, and a bunch of packing paper. No phone! I just googled it and low and behold, a bunch of people experiencing the same issue. 
What is going on at the quality Dept. or plant!? This is unacceptable. 

I called and they’re pushing it to some department and I got a ticket # but I DO NOT trust that. When I order a phone that doesn’t mean I need it in 1 week-4 weeks (as read through some of the forums here) I need it when it arrives. I am extremely nervous about the competence of this process and absolutely will not be paying for their mistake. 

What was the process for everyone else? For those who got this issue resolved fast, what did you do? Help!! I was supposed to setup this phone today and fly to the northeast to surprise my mom with it this weekend.

ANY ADVICE PLEASE!!!! 

10 Messages

1 year ago

After reading so much about this, in addition to the police case I submitted, I am also tempted to file for frauds against XFinity and/or FedEx. This is not right. 

8 Messages

10 months ago

This happened to me as well and they are saying I am responsible for the phone and it is still

coming out my my bill. I filed a complaint with the better business bureau

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here