U

Friday, May 10th, 2024 3:43 PM

An iPhone 13, at my local xfinity store, in Rio Grande NJ

Does my local Xfinity store have an Apple iPhone 13 in stock

Problem Solver

• 

447 Messages

2 months ago

@user_0iyjai You should contact the store directly to check their stock availability.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.6K Messages

2 months ago

... You should contact the store directly ...

How? Comcast doesn't publish contact info for their stores and service centers, so the only way to "contact" one is to go there in person.

Not terribly convenient.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Problem Solver

• 

447 Messages

@BruceW My bad. I thought they did. But I see now that it's an 800# listed. Hopefully it's close by for this customer! :-)

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

2 months ago

@user_0iyjai

Our online store locator https://www.xfinity.com/local/store-offers?q=47.6522%2C-117.3851 will allow you to choose the store you would like to visit and schedule an appointment. Then add a note about the reason for your visit. (This step is optional.) Once finished, click Next: Select date & time. You can wait for a response about the iPhone 13 inventory status before making the trip. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here