U

7 Messages

Sunday, August 18th, 2024 8:37 PM

$600 credit not honored

I ordered a new line and phone by text and was offered $600 off IPhone. They said I would get $25 off each bill for 24 months which didn’t show up on the bill. When I chat or call customer service they ask for the code for the deal which I was never told about and never received. 
When I chat or call customer service they see that it was the xfinity persons fault for not putting in a code but can’t help. I’ve been told I’ll hear from someone before or after 7 days. 
I don’t have a lot of faith that Xfinity will correct the problem. If they don’t I will be out $600. 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 month ago

user_29b8qp
Thank you so much for your post for help with this iPhone promotion. This sounds like they may be referring to two different discounts. Your Xfinity mobile services are billed separately from your Xfinity residential services like your TV and internet. You can take advantage of promotions for your home services that do include extra incentives for your mobile account but most are not for specific devices. For example, you would get a $25.00 discount for your home services if you ported in a new number and added unlimited data. Promotions for equipment are normally on the mobile side of the services. I would review your last agreement to see where it says the discount will apply.  Since most levels of support for your home services do not have access to your mobile account we want to make sure you are reaching out for help in the right place.

7 Messages

1 month ago

Yes. This just has to do with the mobile service. Where should I comment?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_29b8qp
We are a bit limited when it comes to assisting our Xfinity Mobile customers over social media, and Community Forums due to security, and authentication requirements. Since this is an account specific concern, we would have to direct you to the Xfinity Mobile Team. You can contact our Xfinity Mobile support center via any of the following methods:

• Phone: 888-936-4968
• Direct Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

7 Messages

1 month ago

The chat and phone customer service was no help but the Xfinity store manager and his communication to Xfinity worked. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@user_29b8qp Thanks so much for the update! Glad to know the store manager was able to resolve your recording concerns you were having. 

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to create a new post. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here