U

Wednesday, May 8th, 2024 6:50 PM

3rd ESL ticket number now created no contact from customer service

There was money taken out my account over a month ago when contacting customer service the same day it happened I was told there was a glitch in the system and I was going to get refunded I have been getting told several different things every time I called back nothing has gotten resolved here it is a month later and still have not gotten refund to the point I have been in contact with corporate and have not got any response from them... I was told they contacted the number that was associated with my account for several days which I have informed several different Representatives that I cannot be contacted on the number that is associated with my account due to the phone being broken... I gave them my best contact number and now I have been told that they tried contacting me a couple of times with no response and left voicemails I have not received any missed calls or voicemails and now they told me the ticket was closed and I had to open up a third ticket today.... Very frustrated due to the 386 taken out my account was part of my rent money that was due on the 1st of this month... I have to pay $100 late fee for EVERY DAY.. that my rent was late I'll send you guys a copy of my lease if you would like... I just want my money back this is the worst customer service that I've ever had to deal with... And this is not even half of the story of the things that I have dealt with leading up into this issue...

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here