U

Thursday, February 15th, 2024 6:59 PM

Closed

$200 Prepaid Visa Gift Card

My fiancé and I switched from tmobile to xfinity last year and we were promised $100 Prepaid Visa gift cards each. There was an ongoing promotion regarding bringing our own phones and activating new lines. It's been 6 months and we haven't received any gift cards. Any help?

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

8 months ago

I appreciate you taking time out of your day, @user_yg0936, and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this Visa Gift Card issue resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account-specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

1 Message

5 months ago

This same thing is happened to us they make promises that they don’t follow through with.this is  bad business ,complete failures to commit to with their promotion which is false advertisement and when I called to inquire about the cards every time different excuses and different answers the workers have no communication no consistency or accountability on what information is in our agreement about these promotions it’s a huge problem then they expect you to spend several hours on the phone with them trying to get them to do there job and they still can’t seem to handle it it’s the worst customer service ever .they are incredibly incompetent 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_ucmfnkWe're sorry to learn that this has been your experience. We would like to help if you are still experiencing issues, feel free to message us with your full name and service address. 

To send a direct message: 

• Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here