U

Thursday, June 27th, 2024 11:31 PM

$200 gift card not received, it’s been more than 3 months

I am very disappointed with the way Xfinity treats their customers. In March, an agent told me I would receive a $200 gift card if I purchased a phone and added a line through Xfinity mobile. She told me I would receive it after 90 days. It has been more than 90 days now and I have followed up on the gift card several times with no luck. Everytime I followed up, there’s been inconsistencies with the responses; some agents told me I should have received it by now while other agents told me there’s no such promotion. I see that multiple people have had the same issues and I’m wondering why Xfinity is doing this to their customers? My bill is always paid on time as the payments are automatically withdrawn and they cannot even fulfill things they are promising to customers. I have invested so much into Xfinity yet they do treat their customers poorly. Considering cancelling my services, I have tried to get help on this multiple times with probably 10 different agents yet nothing has been resolved.

Problem Solver

• 

447 Messages

3 days ago

@user_4xl0ea Have you checked the status of your gift card in the Xfinity Incentive Tracker? You can search with your Xfinity account number. It will show the status of any prepaid cards and what the promotion was for.

3 Messages

Yes, I have tried the incentive tracker nothing shows when I try looking it up through there. I have also contact xfinity, xfinity mobile and the xfinity incentive tracker line l, nothing has worked.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here