R

Saturday, February 10th, 2024 7:19 AM

2 S24 Ultras preordered, still no tracking or order progress.

Can't seem to get anywhere through the call centers. I preordered 2 s24 Ultra devices and will trade in my old ones. There was a hold placed on the order until Xfinity internet was activated. It is active and the phone orders still have not changed status, and no one seems to be able to answer why or give an update or tracking numbers or anything beyond say they should arrive soon. Not good enough, as the trade in window will close or the order will cancel if this doesn't get moving. 

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

5 months ago

@RandyG3  Due to account security with Xfinity Mobile we don't have access to the Xfinity Mobile accounts. I understand that you have tried calling and haven't gotten anywhere. Have you also tried visiting our Xfinity Mobile assistant page, where we have support available thorough chat as well: https://comca.st/3vkGv93.

2 Messages

Of course, where any inquiry related to an order is simply redirected to a page telling you to check the billing section. I have several times a day. My wife did receive her phone a couple days ago but mine is still greyed out in devices and has no info other than the order # in billing. These were preorders placed on January 25th. I have read elsewhere that several carriers are experiencing delays in phone shipments but can't get a definitive answer from Xfinity. Problem may lay at CTDI, the 3rd party logistics entity handling the order shipments. It appears I just have to wait and see. 

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

@RandyG3 I can definitely understand the frustration at waiting for a pre-order that has ended up being backordered. The best thing you can do is just keep checking the status page for your order. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here