Jenniferrrr's profile

Contributor

• 

51 Messages

Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 6:32 PM

Closed

Xfinity Home cameras replacement

I have original xfinity home cameras, first generation (black), which stopped working consistently so I’ve removed them. How can I get replacement / upgrade to current cameras without spending a fortune? Would they work with original keypad touchscreen,which is also first gen (I think)  Is equipment replacement for cameras included in the fees I pay? 

Official Employee

• 

966 Messages

2 years ago

Hi there, @jenniferrr. Thank you so much for your time and patience today. I'm very sorry for the inconvience you are going through with your Cameras. Can you please send me a DM with your full first and last name along with your full service address so that I can assist you further with your questions.

Contributor

• 

51 Messages

@XfinityRichard​ I’m not able to send a dm, messaging doesn’t accept your username for some reason. 

Official Employee

• 

966 Messages

2 years ago

Hi there, @jenniferrr I'm truly sorry that you are not able to DM us. We'll be asking for your account information which you truly do not want that information on a public forum. Have you tried these steps?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Contributor

• 

51 Messages

@XfinityRichard​ Ok, I just sent a dm to Support (it just wouldn’t accept your ‘XfinityRichard’ address when I tried yesterday)

thanks

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here