U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, August 28th, 2022 4:05 AM

Closed

Xfinity Camera Missing in App

About 3 days ago I noticed my front security camera was no longer in app so frustrating. I’ve tried to repair and did reset on power plug and it keeps saying this camera is already paired with another account hmm…. Makes no sense as my front camera shows just fine. 

Problem Solver

• 

493 Messages

2 years ago

This happened to me earlier this month. I’m not sure what is going on with Xfinity Home but you’re the third person that has posted on this forum with that problem. Try to repair it.  Press the reset button on  the back of the camera and the button just below the blue light on the power supply at the same time. Then use the Xfinity app, Home tab and + to add it back. If you still get that error take the camera to an Xfinity store and explain the issue.  I made a call to tech support which ended with multiple transfers then getting hung up on.

My issue was that after receiving an email from Xfinity telling me that they had received my returned old camera to the warehouse, the camera disappeared from my account. Incorrect camera removed from my account. I’m not saying that the warehouse deleted one of your cameras but maybe there were network issues in your area that caused this. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Thank u that worked. Still strange how it just vanished as well as every event.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here