U

Wednesday, October 11th, 2023 2:28 AM

Closed

Xfinity camera has serious delay FAULTY CAMS

My camera has 2-5 minute delay these cameras are useless when someone is at my door or in my driveway there is no live feed whatsoever no kind of notification until like minutes after sometimes 10min these cameras are [Edited: "Language"] not for home security please help!!!!!!! 

6 Messages

8 months ago

I have had these cameras for four years and mine do the same I have had them replaced with “new ones” but they still don’t work right I have had people walk down my driveway from the road and it never picked them up but when techs come out they work then so they just say they are working properly looking for new now

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello @user_1e2c64, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the cameras, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here