LarryE1946's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Friday, May 6th, 2022 9:37 PM

Closed

Want to return two cameras

I received 2 cameras in a deal, but the function of those cameras is not what the rep said they would be. It was a good deal if they worked, that is. Anyway, I don't want them and want to return them, but the Xfinity store won't take cameras, only TV boxes. I went to UPS, and they won't take them without a label from Xfinity. But, when I go to xfinity.com/returns, they are not even listed nor are they listed on my account. So, now what?

Problem Solver

• 

954 Messages

2 years ago

Hello and thanks for taking the time to reach out @LarryE1946. I see it has been a couple of days since you reached out. Are you still running into issues, or where you able to get this resolved? 

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

@XfinityAaron​ Thank you very much Aaron, yes, I contacted Xfinity and they contacted the store so that they would take back the cameras. Sorry for not getting back here sooner.  Have a great weekend.

Official Employee

• 

933 Messages

@LarryE1946 I'm happy to hear it was taken care of. If anything else comes up, let me know! 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Good Morning MikeB. Oh, the saga continues. Yesterday I received my bill from Xfinity and it was for $549.75 instead of $265.43. I chatted with Kumar and he first said that there was a payment overdue, until I corrected him, because I am on Auto-Pay and the charge shows on my AMEX. He then changed his mind and said, oh yes, I see. So, he apparently didn't even check and just wanted to give me the quickest answer. Then he said that it was an "Installment" payment of $115.00, which does not add up to the amount of $549.75, ($265.43+$115.00=$380.43) for the cameras and the Home Security account. I asked him how they can charge me for something that was cancelled and merchandise returned within a few days? and of course he couldn't answer me. So after a rather lengthy "conversation" he said he was preparing a "refund ticket" and I asked him if my bill would be the normal $265.43 and he wrote "exactly correct." So, this morning I get another bill and the amount is the same, so I guess it's going to require a phone call to get this corrected.

Problem Solver

• 

493 Messages

Greetings, @LarryE1946. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with that update. I definitely see how something like this would be frustrating and confusing. With that said, it would be my pleasure to review your account with you in order to get to the bottom of why the account is reflecting that amount as due. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address so that we can assist you further?

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

2 years ago

YES!!!  I also received 2 cameras, the xfinity sales rep, lied from the get go, claimed all sorts of stuff that turned out to be nothing but 1 big LIE!! and this alleged "HELLOTECH" was supposed to have a tech come and install... oh but lo and behold they could not get a tech to do that!!! Now I am trying to return these cameras THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN OPENED, nor has ANYTHING with XFINITY's home security been activated.. yet I have 2 charges for something called a "getting started kit"... twice that I NEVER EVEN got...  UPS and the Xfinity store won't take these back without a label ... same thing that has happened to you!  I was on the phone yesterday for over 2 hours, telling my story to over 15 people!  I AM AT MY WITS END with COMCAST... and I have been a 40 year customer! SAD...  

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

2 years ago

More to say about the LACK of transparency with the "sale" of these Xfinity Camera's and ALL Xfinity products.... the LACK of professionalism, the LACK of QUALIFIED customer service reps that can even solve a problem... no they just transfer you to yet another unqualified person in a different department!  Over the past 3 months I have had nothing but problems, nothing but lies, nothing but being frustrated... OH but COMCAST sure does put these erroneous charges onto my bill! 

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

2 years ago

AGAIN... more and more UNQUALIFIED ... and I use the term very loosely "customer service" reps!  The lack of ability to solve even the easiest of problems is astounding!  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here