U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, July 12th, 2023 10:41 PM

Closed

Touchscreen

I was just on the phone with tech support about my touchscreen that is no longer able to connect to my cameras. I was told it's no longer compatible and I can only view activity from the app on my phone or tv.  I was never informed of this change. I was told I would need to purchase new cameras to be able to view camera activity from the touchscreen. Was I given the correct information?

Official Employee

• 

137 Messages

11 months ago

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave a post. I would be happy to take a look into this for you here. Are you able to provide more information about the touchscreen you are using as well as the cameras? Here is a list of devices currently compatible with Xfinity Home https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/works-with-xfinity-home-devices. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityEsteban​ I have the original equipment that was installed back in October 2017. The touchscreen model number is TCA300COM and the number on the back of the camera other than the serial number is 170102SD0.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Appreciate the details. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here