carm04415's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 1st, 2020 11:00 AM

Closed

Touch Screen Sound is not working

My security touchscreen volume is not working, I can bearly hear and at times the sound is distorted and i can bearly hear when my doors with a security sensors when doors open and close. I adjust the sound and that dose not help with the disorted sound the touchcreen is making.

Official Employee

• 

500 Messages

4 years ago

Carm04415 --

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble!  If adjusting the volume on the Touchscreen is not working, I would first try rebooting it to see if that corrects the issue.  This can be done from the Xfinity Home section of the Xfinity My Account app by clicking on your Touchscreen and choosing "Troubleshooting."

If this does not resolve the issue, there might be an issue with your hardware. Please give us a call to see if we can schedule an appointment for a technician to swap out your equipment if necessary.

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I need to exchange my touchscreen. The sound was distorted and now there is no sound:

Problem Solver

• 

828 Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us in our communities forums. Sorry that the sound on your touchscreen is not working. Let's get this fixed for you. Could you please send me a private chat with your full name and address? To send a private chat, please click the "Chat" icon up at the top, then click the pen/pad icon, and lastly, pick Xfinity Support. Thank you for taking the time to address is this in our forums. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here