Swolfe3051's profile

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

Thu, Feb 3, 2022 5:19 PM

Closed

Power Cord replacement for Touchscreen

Just got a replacement Power Cord for my Touch Screen which I’ve been told will correct cellular and connection issues however I replaced this cord the same day I received it and I’m now I’m getting ❌ on the touchscreen Broadband and Cellular test! The touchscreen seems to be working with arm/disarm…. Has anyone had this issue? I currently have the older Touchscreen TCA203 

1Starbrite

Contributor

• 

59 Messages

8 m ago

I also have the TCA203, how is your 3G signal before you swapped the chord? I received the 4G cable for my old TCM touchscreen and was easy to change out. Now better Cellular signal with 4G vs 3G.

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

@1Starbrite​ I have never ever had a issue with cellular or Battery back up until now I’ve always had a good signal. I have been

watching this for a day now and I’m at full wifi and the tablet seems to be hovering at 4 bars for cellular 

also not too sure if this is a factor or not but Xfinity was updating according to my app for 2 days? The tablet seems to be online and fully operational.. 🤷🏼‍♂️

(edited)

1Starbrite

Contributor

• 

59 Messages

4 bars is good and you should be set. You can always log into the touchscreen and reboot it if needed. I have not seen the app "Updating" on my end.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here