Outlet Controller not pairing
Hello, I just moved to a new address. I brought my 6 outlet controllers, but they are not showing up no matter what I do to pair. (before I had the black touchscreen, now i have the new white taller one)
I called into XH support, and they rolled a technician, he could not get them paired either, and said I might need to buy new ones. When I go to order them on the Xfinity website, they are the same controllers I have in my possession. Can someone help?
10 months ago
Hello @user_dfa89a! Thank you so much for reaching out to us here via Forums today. I am sorry that you are not able to use your XH outlet controllers. I would like to take a look into this. Can you please send us a DM to start?
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message