Does Xfinity have Medic Alert?

Responses

ComcastBecker

Official Employee

• 

406 Messages

6 m ago

Hi dondi2!

No, we do not currently offer a medic alert service.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

Official Employee

• 

406 Messages

6 m ago

dan9055 -

I'm sorry we don't offer the medic alert feature you're looking for.

Comcast does offer some options though when it comes to Accessability.   We have an Accessability Center of Excellence that may be able to help in certain circumstances.  They can be reached at 1-855-270-0379 or by using our accessible chat service.

Xfinity Home does offer some Accessability features.  For example, we offer Voice guidance on our newest touchscren model.  More information on that here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/voice-guidance-touchscreen

In some areas, we also offer Siren Repeaters - beyond making the alarm louder, these devices also offer a strobe light to indicate that the alarm is sounding.  

If you don't have our latest Touchscreen, or would like to inquire about the Siren Repater, the Accessability Center of Excellence can help!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick
dan9055

Contributor

• 

79 Messages

6 m ago

they should for as much money we pay there a lot elderly and people with disability i like me i disability with cerebral palsy along with major heart issue s witch i was born with too  med serivce s should with this service every other security services come with med service s i am also speech impairment  from the cerebral palsy it makes hard  for 911 to understand me and have xfinity home as well that why i have it so could be able push buttnon for help for medcial or ploilce or fire but it seem  like your system dont offer much for as for high  price a much you really need to  come up to ADA forpeople with disability and the elderly make  the system more   Accessibility like more bigger touch srceene  flash strobe light that plug in so alarm goes off for people that hard of hearing and deaf  stuff try to make more ADA friendly  i am also prrfound deaf  do from cerebral parsly  

New to the Community?

Start Here