tmoorepdx's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, July 26th, 2021 3:24 AM

Closed

How do I upgrade my Xfinity Home touch screen? I've had my current one for over 6 years.

I've had my current Xfinity Home touch screen and am interested in upgrading to a new device.  How do I do that?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

3 years ago

Hello @tmoorepdx, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Our team can most definitely assist with upgrading your Xfinity Home touchscreen! Could you please send our team a private message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account?

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityAldrik can I have 2 touch screens running at the same time?  I am looking to be able to hear when a door opens and closes in my basement as well as my second floor. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hey there, since this thread is about another topic you will need to create your own post and we can go over equipment with you there. Thank you!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here