U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, June 22nd, 2023 11:50 AM

Closed

Conflicting System Status

At bedtime last night, armed the system to the “armed night” status. Properly reflected on touchscreen. This morning, when attempted to disarm system using my phone, the status showed as “disarmed”, and touchscreen still showed “armed night”. Both the Home and Xfinity apps are updated. Known issue? Resolution?

Official Employee

• 

721 Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_JEM. Thank you for reaching out over Xfinity Forums. I completely understand wanting to ensure your Xfinity Home touchscreen and App are reflecting the same information. A couple quick self-help troubleshooting steps you can take is to uninstall and reinstall the Xfinity Home App, then sign back in and check to see if the information reflects the same as the touchscreen. You can also reset the touchscreen if you haven't done that recently:

Restart Your Touchscreen

1. On your Home screen:
    • Swipe up to open the dashboard (if applicable), tap the gear icon, then tap Devices.
    • Or, if your touchscreen has apps, tap Settings.
  2. Enter your four digit Master Keypad Code.
  3. On the Categories screen, tap Advanced Settings.
  4. Tap Restart Touchscreen.
  5. Enter your four digit Master Keypad Code.

That's it - the touchscreen will take approximately one to three minutes to restart.

If you are still needing assistance after performing those steps, please send us a direct message so we can investigate further:

To send a direct message: 

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat box icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link here: https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'.
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. 

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address alongside a detailed summary of your request/question. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here