U

Sunday, February 11th, 2024 6:48 PM

Can I switch to an old Home touchscreen?

I want to switch to an older version touchscreen for my home security. Long story short, a customer service agent cancelled my home security not at my request, which prompted a "required" visit from a service tech, who then replace my older touchscreen with a new, much larger & obnoxious touchscreen. After much back & forth with xfinity, they are basically saying "too bad". Can I purchase a used, old model touchscreen from an online 3rd party type seller and connect to my existing service? Yes, I hate the new touchscreen so much that I would pay to get my old one back. 

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

4 months ago

@user_f9znm3

I do want to thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to reach out through our Forums Channel. I can tell you have not had the best experience and I assure you I am here to do everything I can to turn this around. We appreciate your signing up to be a part of the Comcast family, and I want to be sure we can get everything figured out for you with your service. Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here