U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Feb 10, 2022 10:51 PM

Closed

Camera light not working

After resetting camera light does not blink therefore keeping me from installing mycamerA

Official Employee

• 

471 Messages

7 m ago

Hi, @user_96c256. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us via our Forums Page. In regard to the issue with your camera. Did you reset the camera by pressing and holding the gray button on the back of the camera for 10 seconds? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityLuis​ 

i did.  And it was suggested to reset the power supply to. So now one camera has no light and another has a light but its not blinking like its auppose to

Official Employee

• 

602 Messages

@user_96c256

We will want to troubleshoot your camera further to resolve this. To work with us privately on this, please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as complete service address to "Xfinity Support". To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

1. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  2. Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  3. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  4. Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  5. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  6. Press Enter to send your message

I look forward to working with you soon!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here