U

Thursday, October 3rd, 2024 10:21 PM

You've got to be kidding...over 3 hours on hold, 1 hour in the store, you call this support?

Start with support for a small daughter box, they say go to the store to make a swap.  1 hour drive to store, 45 minutes waiting, finally get the box swapped out.  1 hour back home, should be plug and play but nope.  Cant do anything with it.  Lets try and call support, 3 hours later....I GET DISCONNECTED FROM THE HOLD MUSIC WHILE STILL WAITING FOR SOMEONE!

I really have been pleasant and patient with issue and Comcast but this is the last one.  Will be cancelling my Comcast service....you all just lost close to $400 per month.  Hope one of the bean counters can add things up with others leaving also

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

16 days ago

Hello user_4f3nwx this is never the experience we'd want you to have as a valued customer!  If there is any way at all that we can help and truly earn your business and loyalty, we'd like that chance. 

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, clicking on the pen and paper icon, and then entering “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address, and we can get started anytime. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here